INCITE on the EU Innovation Radar platform
Discover cutting-edge EU-funded innovations being developed by Europe’s leading researchers and innovators
The Innovation Radar is a European Commission initiative dedicated to the discovery of high potential innovations and innovators in research and innovation projects funded by the European Union. The aim is to make EU-funded high-quality projects visible to the public.
The development of enzymes for chemo-enzymatic processes developed in the INCITE project has been analysed by the EC’s Innovation Radar and published on its website
UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
On the EU Innovation Radar Platform, the projects’ work on the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) is highlighted. The SDGs are a call for action to promote prosperity while protecting the planet.
The INCITE project contributes to 10 SDGs:
- SDG 1: End poverty in all its forms everywhere.
- SDG 2: End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
- SDG 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.
- SDG 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- SDG 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls.
- SDG 6: Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
- SDG 9: Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation.
- SDG 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
- SDG 13: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
- SDG 15: Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss.